Hire A Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
123 Portland. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: 123 Portland
- Builders: Minto Communities Canada
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: 123 Portland St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5V 2N4
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Portland St & Adelaide St W
- Architect: Sweeny & Co.
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 14 Stories
- Number Of Units: 114
- Nearby Parks: St. Andrews Market and Playground
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Designed, by Sweeny & Co architects and U31, 123 Portland is rooted in a pre-modern aesthetic. The architecture focuses on establishing depth and texture with off-white pre-cast frames and rustic weathered steel detailing, while Juliette balconies, and dramatic French doors conspire to create a grid-like pattern. The overall effect is a modern-take on European buildings mixed with Toronto, loft vernacular.
The interior spaces draw inspiration from Parisian apartments, exemplified by a series of dramatic two storey arches that frame the lobby with smooth stone finishes and a brass lining on the inside edge. Suites are adorned with high-end finishes and a light, textured palette that brings a holistic aesthetic to the project, extending the look and feel of the lobby and amenities into the living spaces.